Five random thoughts to finish the week:
1) I am hours away from Spring Break!!! My brain has officially turned OFF for the next nine days. Well except for my adventures in blogland ... I will try to keep enough brain power mustered up to post here a few times next week. :-)
2) I want to be a "Secret Millionaire" ... have you seen that show!? If you haven't, you need to. It is awesome. And you'll cry. (Sunday nights @ 8:00 on ABC)
3) And speaking of that network ... thank you, Brad, for picking Emily!
....But then there was the "after the final rose" ...ummm.... awkward much...? I don't know what to think now. But I think my life will go on. AND I officially have my life back on Monday nights again! (Although I'll miss "Dani night".)
4) I've tweaked my blog about 527 times this week ... no one has commented on it, so either 1) you haven't noticed, 2) you don't like it, or 3) you don't care (I'm betting on the latter) ... but it's OK. It's not your job to care what my blog looks like - I am coming to grips with that fact. :)~
5) As Scott was (ahem) using the dirt outside as a bathroom last night, Lucy said, "Good girl, Dada! You want a candy!?" :)~
She ALWAYS keeps us smiling. :-)
(Oh, and for those of you who don't know us and aren't familiar with where we live ... don't be too alarmed ... the nearest neighbors are a good half-mile down the road.) :)~
Happy weekend to you! And happy Spring Break to all of my teacher buds and students out there!