I posted some funny things Lucy's been saying several weeks back ... and low and behold - there are MORE. :)~
- Yes, dear. (which is often her response when I ask her a question now) (what the heck!?)
- I'm crying! (which she announces before she starts crying)
- Hi, Honey! (she says this to Scott when he gets home ... wonder where she got that one?:)~
- Hi Daddy! You're my best friend! (I mentioned this one the other day, but it's worth repeating.)
- I'm gonna sank your butt! (Yikes. Yep, she said that to me the other day...)
- I don't fee-weave it! (translation: I don't believe it!) (my current favorite)
- ...and speaking of that, she now says "Yikes!" every time she sees someone singing on American Idol! (while I'm watching it on my DVR the next day -- no, she's not up past 8:00!) She obviously heard me say that once while watching one of the (not-so-good) tryouts! Not quite sure how to explain to her that these singers are actually GOOD, and therefore, don't deserve the "yikes!". :)~
- The other day, I was getting ready to leave for work and Lucy was upstairs playing in her kitchen. I told her I had to go to work and asked her to come give me a kissy and huggy. Without even looking up or skipping a beat, she continued "hurrying" around her kitchen, then sat down at her little table with a sigh and said "I'm kinda busy right now..." (complete with an attempt at an eye roll! not even kidding!).
Stay tuned for volume 3...