Yes, indeed! My favorite day is back again!
And there's been lots of fun going on around here this week ...
1. Three-day weekends are the BEST! It's a furlough day today, (which is kinda depressing) ... but I don't mind - I'll take the extra day off with no complaints! :)~
2. Hallelujah! The Royal Wedding is finally HERE! Now every talk show, news station, magazine, newspaper, and website can talk about something ELSE!
(...... after they talk about the dress, the food, the hair, the jewelry, the flowers, the families, the attendants, the kiss, the honeymoon, and every other wedding-related detail there is.)
Don't get me wrong ... I'm excited to see all of it, too - but geez! The amount of times I've heard the word "royal" this week ....? WAY higher than we can count in kindergarten ... that's all I know! :)~
3. Remember that sweet pink wagon I mentioned last week ...? The one the Easter Bunny may or may not have been bringing to Lucy? Well, he brought it ...
... and it is a HIT! :-)
4. I got to do my very first guest post over at Remodelaholic yesterday! (which really was a re-post since she asked me to write about my ladder laundry rack again ... but still pretty cool, all the same!)
I've got another guest post coming up, too ... and all this guest posting has got me thinking - if there is anyone out there who would like to guest post here on Little Lucy Lu, I'd love it! Just send me an email with an idea for your topic if you're interested!
Or a blog swap might be fun, too!?
6. My reality TV obsession:
It's all about Dancing with the Stars this week because -- at the risk of sounding like a total goober, can I just tell you that Hanson singing Mmm-bop (and the dance that went along with it) was my favorite TV moment of the week!? We have re-watched that performance approximately 1,216 times in my house this week ... Lucy LOVES it -- and watching her dance and sing along is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.
If you missed it, you just gotta watch this! SO. MUCH. FUN!!! (And make sure you turn it up real loud and dance along in your chair while you watch!)
C'mon now ... tell me that wasn't FUN!? (And how cute did those boys grow up to be!? Wowzers.)
If I was 9 inches shorter and 50 pounds lighter, I would SO look just like that while I dance around my living room.
OK. I'm moving on now.
After I watch one more time ... :)~
7. Did you notice that cute little button up at the top of this post...? I'm thinking about making "Fun-day Friday" a link up for others to join ... but I'm wondering if there's enough of you out there who would want to join in the FUN!? Basically, the idea would be to link up your posts about whatever is fun in your life lately -- a fun project you've been working on, a fun adventure you've gone on, fun shopping finds, fun ideas for the kids ..... fun, fun, fun!
OK, so I would be your best friend forever if you give me your thoughts on that ... please and thanks a bunch! :-)
Wishing all of you fabulous friends a SuPeR FuN WeeKeND!