But regardless, we'll give it a shot!
Hooray for FRIDAY!
Gonna keep my "fun" short and sweet this week so we can get to YOUR fun posts!
Lucy's been having some fun at the dining table this week ...
When life gives you carrot sticks and hummus .......
MAKE A BIRTHDAY CAKE!
Apparently, Lucy didn't care for her snack the other day, so she decided to get a little creative with it, instead of eating it. :)~
She even sang "Happy Birthday" and blew out the "candles" ...
My little girl is so much FUN!
I know the Blogger snafu may have put a damper on your post-writing lately, too ... but I'm hoping we'll get at least as many link-ups as last week!
Here are a few possibilities.........
- FUN craft projects
- FUN activities for the kids
- FUN adventures you've been on
- FUN spaces you've created
- FUN party ideas
- FUN fashion finds
1. Link up your posts containing anything and everything FUN.
2. PLEASE be sure to link ONLY to your specific "Fun-day Friday" post - NOT to your general blog address.
3. Please attach my Fun-day Friday button somewhere on your blog.
(Until this link party becomes well-established, it would be AWESOME if you would include it directly in your post!)
You can find the button code over in my sidebar!
4. Please comment on other linked up posts.... the whole point of a link party is to meet other bloggers and share the love!
5. I'd love it if you'd follow my blog!
6. And finally ... HAVE FUN! (That IS the name of this game, after all!)
*The link-up will be open until Saturday at midnight!