- I'm lovin' that there are only 13 days of school left! ....though I think I'm in denial that my kinder cuties are leaving me forever. :(
- I'm lovin' all of the TV finales from last night! .... except .... 3 things. First -- did they really all need to be on the SAME NIGHT...? Second -- how does one choose between Scotty and Lauren? And third -- what the heck am I gonna watch on TV now??? (Oh, wait! The Bachelorette just started and So You Think You Can Dance starts tomorrow! Problem solved. :-)
- I'm lovin' the Oprah tributes this week (though I'm NOT lovin' that she's leaving her show!!!) ... I have watched in awe and amazement as Oprah has done so many phenomenal things over the last last 25 years. I don't think you could watch her and not be inspired in some way. It was a lifelong goal of mine to be in the audience for one of her shows, (in particular, one of these shows):
..... but I guess that ain't gonna happen now. Bummer. :(
- I'm lovin' this wicker baby I scored at an antique shop last weekend .... for 20 BUCKS! Just wait 'til I sick my spray paint on her! (I'll be sure to show you the results!)
- I'm lovin' that in just 10 short days, I'll be in Seattle for my very first blogging conference!
- I'm lovin' that Fun-day Friday is growing every week .... I sure hope I see YOU link up your FUN projects, activities, and ideas this week!
- I'm lovin' that ......
..... and he's also RIGHT all the time. He's God, after all. :-)
- And last but not least, I'm lovin' the blessing of this precious girl (and her best friend, Stella:-).
Don't forget to head over to This Kind of Love for more Wednesday LOVE!