Well, really she never stops - I just have to constantly remind myself to write these things down so I can share them with YOU. :-)
Here's some of Lucy's latest ....
* singing "London Britches Falling Down!" (yep, she means London Bridges:)~
* The other day while we were driving through town, she says "Look Mama, it's a giant candy cane!" ... what was she referring to? The railroad crossing gates. :-)
* (In her bed) "I get under the cupboards!" (covers)
* "What was I finking?!?" (after being scolded for scrubbing the floor with her toothbrush) (gross, I know) (we have several, don't worry...)
* Scott came downstairs, shaking his head the other day ... "She just called me a little poopenheimer!" And when he responded with surprise, her response: "Nana says it!" (yep, that's a Nana word)
* When staying with my sister (her aunt) a couple of weeks ago, she sits down, looks at Stephanie and says "So ... tell me 'bout yourself!"
* "I want some chocolate juice, pwease!" (that would be chocolate milk:)~
* When pulling up to the drive-thru window at our local pizza parlor to pick up our pizza, the girl comes to the window and Lucy pipes up from the back seat, "I would like some money, pwease!" (maybe she has a future as the world's cutest panhandler...?)
* "I'm so cool, Mama!" (as she paraded around in nothing but a pull-up, party hat, and patent leather shoes)
We're so lucky to have all this free entertainment!!!
I love this girl! .... ketchup face and all! :-)